Sunday, May 25, 2008

Row, row, row your boat

Adventurer Roz Savage left San Francisco this morning bidding to be the first woman to ROW solo across the Pacific. Her trip is planned to take 3 years and her first stop will be Hawaii. You can follow her progress on her website. I can hardly imagine the grueling hardship she will endure spending month after month on the open ocean. I wonder how many times she will sing "100 bottles of beer on the wall." Like Roz, I too will be traveling to Hawaii this week for the Hono Half Ironman. I will suffer the grueling hardship of traveling on United Airlines.

2 comments:

Angela Naeth said...

Hi I am an athlete of Chuckie's and am wondering if you know any places for rent or guest houses available in the Santa Ynez valley??

Take care, Angela

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Stuart! Have fun.