Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Comeback


While I haven't been totally inactive over the past year and a half since IMC, I took a prolonged break from racing. I only recently unpacked my bike from the bike case! I signed up for the half ironman Honu race in June so that's my big motivation. I've been reading Chuckie V's blog and found some renewed inspiration. Chuckie has been posting the training of Angela Naeth , a triathlete wunderkind who is the second coming of Paula Newby Frasier. For those who have never met Chuckie, former IMC champion, he is an affable, laid back kind of guy. As a coach, he seems to be pretty on top of things. He can quote VO2 max's and anaerobic thresholds with the best of them. So with a little renewed motivation, I gear it up one more time. Tomorrow. Or maybe this weekend.

No comments: